- Asante Health & Skincare Institute is a private health and beauty college established in 2009 known as Face to Face Polokwane. It has since changed its name in 2016
- During these years, it has produced internationally qualified therapists some of whom are now self employed and doing well in the field, while others are on cruise ships or employed in high level jobs in the film industry or in renowned spas throughout the country
- Asante Health & Skincare Institute is accredited with Services Seta no 1414 under Move Ahead Management and Development (Pty) Ltd
- The College is also accredited internationally with ITEC and working towards CIDESCO
- The lectures and Facilitators are highly qualified and are continuously upgrading themselves and hands-on involved in the industry
- The college boasts quality resources and machines, both for beauty, makeup and hair. Classrooms are divided into theory and practice, either for first year, 2nd year or 3rd
Make-Up Artistry Lecturer
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Audio videos, presentations, demonstrations, practical presentations, engagement with guest lecturers, featuring of actual clients
- Formative and Summative Evaluation and assessment of readiness
- Professional Product training
- Projects and assignments
- Case studies
- The school is a cashless environment
- Payment to be done at the bank, EFT or credit card
- A non refundable registration fee of R6 500.00 required at time of registration
- Course fee, kits, books payable upfront
- Prices are VAT inclusive
- Prize subject to change
- Prizes exclude: ITEC, Cidesco International Certificate, & Field Trips
Please note that fees are payable in advance. January payment will be taken for the month of February. Should fees be in arrears, 10% interest shall be charged on the arrear amount and the learners’ programme might be suspended immediately, until full arrear payment plus interest is settled.
If a learner withdraws from the course for any reason, no money will be refunded and the person responsible for the fees will still be held responsible for the full payment of the outstanding fees.
Candidates must pay in full before examinations are conducted or results issued. No certificates will be handed out should there be outstanding fees.
Terms and conditions apply.
- The school boast spacious well-lit and clean environment for Beauty, Make-Up and Hairdressing
- Classrooms are divided into theory and practice spaces
- There is also a chill lounge outside, breaks and a kitchenette area with refrigerator and microwave
- The school is working towards establishment of a student resource centre